Travel Nurses receive top pay and benefits…Isn't it time you joined them?
Travel nurses rank amongst the highest paid workers in the healthcare industry, oftentimes even out-earning equivalent permanent staff. Add in the benefits of travel and meeting new people, and you have a very attractive job.
Here are some facts about travel nurse pay and benefits:
What are you waiting for? Fill out our traveling nurse application today!
- Excellent Pay and Benefits - Generally, travel nurses can earn anywhere between $20 to $60 per hour, depending on clinical specialty and certifications (RNs make more than LPNs, etc). And benefits (medical, dental, 401k, etc) are usually amongst the best in the business.
- Bonuses - Many travel nurse companies pay bonuses for completing an assignment, for accepting multiple assignments, etc. There are also many that pay a referral bonus. Ask your recruiter for details.
- Free Housing / Utilities - Your housing expenses are taken care of, including your utilities (heat, water, electricity, etc). This is a very large benefit, as combined with your excellent pay; it leaves you with a nice "extra" chunk of disposable income. In fact, many travel nurses use the housing savings to start building a substantial nest egg. Oh, and the accommodations are always first rate - the nicest apartments / condos are provided for you - fully furnished, too!
- Travel Expenses are handled - You are reimbursed for travel expenses.
- Continuing Education - Most travel nurse companies offer continuing education. For free. What better way to increase your skillset and stay on top of the rapid technological changes in healthcare?
- Finances are made easy with direct deposit - Your check is directly deposited into your bank account, regardless of where your home bank is. With online banking/bill paying, ATM's, and debit cards, this makes banking very simple for you.
If you have any specific questions about travel nursing jobs that aren't answered on this website, click here to contact us.