Why Travel Nursing -
Wages & Benefits -
Nurse Experiences -
Travel Guides -
Become a Sponsor -
Benefits of Becoming a Travel Nurse
There are many benefits to becoming a traveling nurse. Here are a few.
What are you waiting for? Fill out our traveling nurse application today!
- Earn what you are worth - As we've mentioned several times on this website, travel nurse pay, benefits, and bonuses are at the top of the pay scale.
- Work where you wish - Some people like the big city, others like a more rural setting. Some like cold, others like warm. Some want to work in a big city hospital, others in an acclaimed research institution, and others in a country medical facility. But whatever your tastes, you can be sure of one thing - there's a travel nurse job waiting for you.
- Gain valuable experience - Bottom line: If you want a career in nursing, nothing will look more impressive on your resume than a stint as a traveling nurse. In addition, travel nursing ends that age old dilemma of "I need experience to get the job, but I need a job to get experience." You'll GET the experience you need - in spades.
- See the country - It goes without saying that travel is an incredible growing and learning experience. And being a traveling nurse gives you the best of all worlds - excellent wages, steady work, and a chance to see the United States. In addition, traveling around lets you experience different parts of the country - thinking of a move "down south", but don't know if you can stand the summer heat? Take a summer travel nursing job in Alabama and check it out for yourself.
- Free Housing allows you to keep more of your pay - This is a huge benefit. You'll be making as much (if not more) than the permanent nurses at a facility, yet, you'll have no housing / utility expenses. This allows you to build up a nice savings account (if you wish.) And if you do not require housing, you'll get a housing stipend.
- Travel with someone if you wish - Bring family / friends. Make travel nursing the adventure of a lifetime!
- Meet new friends and valuable business contacts - As a traveling nurse, you will fill your rolodex with personal and professional contacts from all over the country.
If you have any specific questions about travel nursing jobs that aren't answered on this website, click here to contact us.